At Crown Dialysis the Renal Dietitian holds a advanced degree in Nutrition and is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and is licensed by the State of Florida .
- Renal Dietitian is knowledgeable in the diet for hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
- Dietitian educate and help guide our patients to make healthy food choices.
- Renal Dietitian will review monthly lab work with each patient and develop a nutrition care plan with individual goals such as Albumin, Calcium, Phosphorus, Anemia and Bone Disease management.
- Protein and Vitamin Supplements as required.
- The Renal Dietitian is committed to providing individualized nutrition education and information to help each patient understand the best foods to eat to help you stay as healthy as possible.