Licensed Social Worker
At Crown Dialysis the Social worker is a strongest support for the patients.
The social work tasks include helping our patients to:
- Find community resources for various services
- Provide support in all areas emotional,career, lifestyle adjustment for patient and family
- Apply for possible financial assistance
- Set goals and look to the future, helping keep or get a job
- Arrange for dialysis treatment in a visiting Center when traveling
- Learn about kidney disease, dialysis and kidney transplant
- The Social Worker is Highly educated and trained to help the dialysis patients at the center and at the home program, the main goal is to help the patients maintain a healthy and productive life style .